Find more Just for Fun posts in Andi’s Attic >>
Thank you, Anaiah, for creating this awesome friends quiz for everybody. Give her some kudos in the comment when you tell us which of Andi’s friends you are most like.
Anaiah Bruno-Soto is 14 years old, a Puerto Rican, and the oldest of six. Her missionary family has served in Mexico, Jordan, Nepal, and currently ministers in Puerto Rico. Anaiah loves Jesus, books, playing the piano, Bible journaling, and her family and friends. God is faithful. Trust in Him!
Answer each of these seven questions carefully and keep track of your answers. When you are finished, scroll down and find out which friend you are the most alike (no peeking until you finish the quiz!)
- How would your friends describe you?
- A. Mischievous and a jokester.
- B. Sensible and quiet, and I try to give good advice.
- C. Patient, and kind, and I come up with a lot of great ideas.
- D. Adventurous and headstrong. But loving and very friendly.
- E. A little harsh, but truly loving on the inside.
- F. Wild but a good friend.
- G. I like doing gymnastics and circus-like tricks.
- H. I like (harmlessly) playing tricks on my friends.
- What is your favorite thing to do with your friends?
- A. Going on adventures, (like trying to find gold).
- B. Talking about our beau/s or courting or just talking.
- C. Trick-riding and discovering new places.
- D. Anything that doesn’t mean being stuck inside a house (especially if it means reading or even worse, sewing!). Swimming and crabbing are 2 favorites.
- E. Playing with colts.
- F. Fishing and playing with lambs and or cats.
- G. Trying gymnastics tricks.
- H. Playing pranks and fishing.
- What is your relationship with your best friend/s?
- A. I like that person…
- B. We get along pretty well, although I sometimes feel kind of uncomfortable, because she’s rich and I’m not as rich. She/he is super nice though.
- C. We have a lot of things in common, though she/he can be a bit hard to be patient with.
- D. I sadly don’t see her/him a lot, but when we do, we have a blast!
- E. We live in two different states, but we enjoy riding horses, and aren’t so “prim & proper”, so that brings us together, I guess.
- F. We are pretty close (but our parents or older siblings don’t exactly get so along).
- G. I had never had a friend before or since, and when we met it was super cool. He/she helped me right past mistakes. But… I haven’t seen her/him in a long time.
- H. I am sad to say that I wasn’t really good to my friend a bit ago, but I’m sorry for that now, and we’re close again.
- What flaws do you have?
- A. I do things that later (unintentionally), get my friends in trouble.
- B. I may think myself overly wise, and grown-up.
- C. Reading scary stories to younger kids…:)
- D. I will never be the lady my mother wants me to be… and I have a bit of a temper.
- E. I can be mean sometimes (without wanting to).
- F. I get into fights (especially with my siblings), often.
- G. I’ve made a few decisions I later regretted.
- H. I do things without thinking and have hurt others by them. I am also a bit lazy.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- A. I’m not sure, work with horses probably.
- B. A wife and mother.
- C. I want to be a rancher.
- D. Live in a nice little house with my husband and kids.
- E. Just work with horses.
- F. Haven’t really thought about it.
- G. Work in a circus or something similar.
- H. Work in a general store.
- Do you like anyone (have a beau or a sweetheart)?
- A. I’ve always liked my best-friend, but… he doesn’t…
- B. My dream come true; I have a beau! Couldn’t be happier.
- C. I think I have a beau.
- D. Not ready for that yet.
- E. Ugh, no!
- F. No, but MAYBE soon.
- G. Too busy with other things for that.
- H. Yes, well kind of, but I’m too scared tell them.
- What is your greatest achievement?
- A. Catching an octopus or other sea/wild creature.
- B. Learning a new language.
- C. Professionally trick-ride and teaching my friend to shoot.
- D. Riding side saddle.
- E. Learning to read.
- F. Standing up on a horse’s back.
- G. Tight-rope walking.
- H. After making a bad choice, I said I was sorry and I made everything right.
If you got mostly A’s . . .
You’re most like Cory Blake. You enjoy joking around, are a bit (or very) mischievous, are an outdoors adventure seeker, and have a bit of a knack for getting in trouble- although you quickly get out of it. But your friends love and trust you. You are also super caring and are worried if someone is hurt. You love horses, and fishing.
If you got mostly B’s . . .
You’re most like Rosa Garduno. You’re sensible, and try to give good advice, but sometimes people are just not listening. You also think before acting. And are very reliable. You are kind and try to enjoy rough outdoor activities, but aren’t really into them. Your friends sometimes get annoyed when you start talking about beaus or courting and now that you’re getting older, and maybe acting more grown-up, some of your friends don’t always enjoy that. But they still love you cause you’re a true friend.
If you got mostly C’s . . .
You’re mostly like Riley Prescott. You’re very patient and kind. You like exploring and discovering new places, come up with the best ideas, and are a great trick-rider. You also love horses. But you sometimes forget that little kids get scared easily and read them scary stories… but you are still a great friend and playmate.
If you got mostly D’s . . .
You’re most like Jenny Grant. You’ll never be a perfect lady, and prefer britches to a dress. Adventurous and a bit headstrong, but still caring, loving, and considerate. You have tried to learn how to sew but all to no avail. You love swimming, climbing trees and maybe even crabbing. You can also sometimes have a temper, but you are loyal, and your friends love you.
If you got mostly E’s . . .
You’re most like Macy Walker. You can sometimes be a bit harsh, and even mean, when you first meet a person. One of the reason’s may be that you are insecure of yourself. But truly in the inside you can be very nice and kind, especially to animals. And when people are kind to you, you open up quickly and can be very friendly.
If you got most F’s . . .
You’re most like Sadie Hollister. A tomboy, and very wild. But kind, caring, and a great friend. You always remember their birthdays (although they rarely remember yours) and drop by often to make sure they’re ok. You like fishing and playing with lambs and cats (or any other animal). Your parents and your friends’ parents MAY not be so close, but even then, you still hang-out sometimes. You and your siblings and even parents sometimes get into fights. But you are truly loving.
If you got mostly G’s . . .
You’re Henry Jackson. You have made a few decisions in your life that you later regretted. But after meeting a person, who later becomes a good friend, you discover that there’s still hope. You enjoy gymnastics, or any other sport. You are a fun friend and people enjoy being around you.
If you got mostly H’s . . .
You’re Jack Goodwin. Fun-loving, jokester and prankster, people can always have a good laugh with you. You’ve made past mistakes, are a bit lazy sometimes, and have not always been a good friend but you’re sorry for that now, and have been given a second chance. Your favorite pastimes are fishing, playing pranks, and sucking on ice on a hot day. Altogether you are a good friend, and people like being with you.
Thanks for playing!