This Contest Ended at 6 pm Pacific Time, December 9, 2021
Find the past and current contests on the Writing Contests page >>
Thank you for the incredible entries! It was so hard to come up with just two that I have engaged my author friend, mentor, and judge, Colleen Reece, to give me a hand. She is an incredible source of inspiration to me.
In 50 words or less, write about (choose one only):
- the very best Christmas gift Andi could ever receive, or
- the very best Christmas gift Andi could give someone else.
Entering is easy. Simply post your “Andi’s Best Gift” entry in the comments below. (I will count words, so please stay under the word count.)
Note: Include your email when posting a comment, but do NOT put your email into the actual comment. (I hope that makes sense.) WordPress asks for a name and an email before you post. Please fill that out. Do not comment “anonymously.” Otherwise, I will not be able to contact you if you win.
Winners will be announced Friday, December 10, on this post, on a new “Christmas Surprise” post, and also on the “Past Seasonal Contests” page. Winners will also be notified privately by email for their mailing addresses.
Two Lucky Winners
- First Place Winner receives: the Circle C Christmas Collection and a pair of fun, Christmas “red” horse socks.
- Second Place Winner receives the Circle C Christmas Collection
What’s in the collection? Four Christmas short stories. I can’t sell this book, but I can sure give it away with fun contests! Peek inside at the stories.
- Andi’s Christmas Good-bye (Riley leaves the Circle C ranch, 1876)
- Andi’s White Christmas (Andi is caught in a blizzard, 1877)
- Andi’s Interrupted Christmas (a Christmas pageant goes wrong, 1878)
- Andi’s Christmas Ball (Andi is a reluctant participant in the governor’s ball. This one is my favorite, 1879)
Note: physical prizes ship to U.S. addresses only. International winners will receive a MOBI or PDF file of the book.