It is very frustrating to open a box of brand-new books from my publisher and find that a number of them have bent corners or some other kind of defect. These are books that I cannot sell for full price (since they are not perfect). I wasn’t sure what to do with them, but then I thought that maybe some of you would not mind so much if a book is a bit “damaged.” I would love to sell you these books at a delightful discount. Here are the books I have and how many of each, along with my website store price and the new “deal” price. Everything is free shipping.
- 5 – Yosemite at Last. $12.50. deal price: $9.00 ONE LEFT
- 1 – Stranger in the Glade. $12.50. deal price: $9.00 SOLD
- 1 – The Last Ride. $10.50. deal price: $7.00 SOLD
- 1 – Andi Saddles Up. $7.50. deal price: $4.00 SOLD
So, how do you go about taking advantage of these deals? First off, I am offering these books to Andi Blog readers first. After that, I will offer them to my newsletter audience. Do this:
- Email me at CircleCAdventures@gmail.com
- List which book(s) you would like.
- Include your email address and your full name and mailing address.
- I will create an invoice that will be sent to the email you give me.
- You will have 24 hours to pay the invoice. I will then ship the books.
This is a first-come, first-serve deal. If you email and find out the book(s) have already been promised to another person, I will let you know right away. In the event that the person does not follow through with their payment, I will contact those on the waiting list in the order in which they emailed me.
As of Saturday: The Xs mean sold. I have one book left, Yosemite at Last.