Through the years, a few up-and-coming young writers have contributed their own post ideas to Andi’s Blog. For example, many of the character quizzes I have recycled (and updated) came from Sadie S., who years ago asked, “Mrs. M., I would love to think up some character quizzes. May I?” Absolutely! Ellen S. contributed at least two dozen “Andi’s Journal” posts, some seven parts long! Another young writer had an idea for a history post and I published that as a blog post.
Do you see where this is going? Andi’s blog is our blog–yours and mine. If you have an idea for a blog post, I would love to hear it. You can contribute to the content in many ways. Here are ideas.
- An “Andi and Melinda” Favorites post. Here’s the list of ideas you all came up with in September. You could also volunteer to do a least-favorite post. Just send the bare bones and I will do the rest (but I will give you credit).
- favorite (least-favorite) trips
- favorite (least-favorite) meals
- favorite (least favorite) chores
- favorite activity with brothers
- favorite season
- favorite Christmas memory
- favorite (least favorite) ranch animal
- favorite (or worst) childhood memory
- favorite (least favorite) Bible character
- favorite (least favorite) hairstyle
- favorite song
- favorite bedtime story
- best (worst) lesson learned
- favorite (least favorite) ranch hand
- favorite niece or nephew
- favorite prank (this one has been spoken for)
- favorite adventure
- favorite (least favorite) memory of Aunt Rebecca
- A history post about anything of interest during the setting of the Circle C books
- A character quiz for a minor (or major) character. (Think of one. I will let you know if I have questions from an earlier quiz on that character.)
- A Riley’s Ramblings post about something that happened during the “in between years,” before he showed back up on the Circle C in The Last Ride. Or a courtship post the year between the last two chapters of Courageous Love.
- An original idea I haven’t thought of!
How to Submit and Suggest
If you have an idea for a post, contact me >> I would love to talk with you about your idea. As a guest blogger, I would also include a short bio, and if you have a website/blog, I would include the link. You can also share ideas for posts and other things of interest in the comments (but if you want to be a guest blogger and you share about it in the comments, don’t forget to include your email in the private box before posting the comment).